Simply said: not much. :) My sister and brother-in-law from Germany were visiting over the holidays, and I enjoyed showing them some of my favorite places around here (we hiked a little bit at Laguna Mountains, Penasquitos Canyon, and in the desert), and joined them when they visited some of the attractions of San Diego, like Balboa Park, the museums, the famous La Jolla coast.
All that didn’t leave too much time for photography, but I’ve made some additions to the site, nevertheless:
- A new gallery “Convention Center” up in the Architecture category
- A new gallery dedicated to the desert’s badlands areas, which is called “Malpais” (that’s Spanish and obviously means Badlands). I’m still adding photos to it and the image above is one of them.
- I’m on Twitter – follow @alexskunz if you like!
- Some photos that I could not show previously here (due to contractual limitations) are back on the site, and available as Limited Edition prints. I hope to have a gallery with pricing info for all of them up soon, but first I need to add more of them. For now, you can see them in the blog posts tagged “Limited Edition” (no kidding!). These are some of my favorite images, and I’m happy that I’m able to show them again!
- Last not least, my favorite images of 2013 are compiled in a blog post with a gallery. It’s 13 images this year. Be sure to check them out.
Have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014, everyone!