Time for another monthly update already? Where did time go? It feels as if October went by in no time at all.
Which probably has to do with the process of buying a new home that we’re in! We’re really excited that we finally found a really wonderful house (been looking since July!) but boy is it a time consuming process, and we haven’t even started remodeling, let alone moving!
General News Bits
I kept adding images to my print store and managed to complete a couple of blog archive posts and add them to the site (listed below), but somehow October didn’t really feel very productive. But at least my real estate photography has a separate website now, check it out at 858.photos! Still needs some polishing, but I like the general look of it.
Photo of the Month
Where’s the photo of the month for October? Well, it’s already online in a blog post – I picked “Mother Manzanita” from that glorious rainy day in the back country. :-) I adjusted the print price in my store to match the “permanent promo” pricing that I apply to my Photo of the Month selection.
Blog Archive Additions
- Seasons: Palomar Mountain in Fall (5 photos, November 2012), Glimpses of Autumn at Santa Ysabel (3 photos, October 2013), Winter Hike to Tahquitz Peak (13 photos, December 2011)
- Germany & Austria: Wimbachklamm in Rain (4 photos, May 2010), Entenlochklamm & Klobenstein (10 photos, May 2010), Aschauer Klamm Water Abstracts (8 photos, August 2009),
- Seascapes: Halloween Sunset (2 photos, October 2014), Flat Rock at Low Tide (3 photos, October 2013)
- Landscapes: Crater Lake (two posts: 9 color photos, 7 black & white photos; September 2013), Santa Ysabel East (5 photos, March 2011)
- Misc: Multiple Halos around the Sun (2 photos, March 2014)
And that’s it for now… see you around!
Stay up to date with my blogposts and subscribe via email. It’s easy and you’ll never receive more than one post per day.
All images and content © by Alexander S. Kunz, unless otherwise noted. No re-use without express written permission. Most images are available as prints and for commercial licensing. Please contact me if you’re interested. Prints and licensed images are NOT watermarked, of course.
Strictly non-commercial usage (ie. no monetization through ads, referral systems etc.) on private blogs and websites is allowed if proper credit and a back-link are provided in the form of “Photo by Alexander S. Kunz – www.alex-kunz.com“. Thanks!